Lost Paradise Inn at peaceful West End village in Roatán, stands on a white sandy beach fringed with coconut trees on a lovely calm bay sheltered by a closed in barrier reef washed by inviting, warm, crystal clear emerald waters. We invite you to a simple, clean and comfortable hideaway with beautiful cabins and excellent service. With over 41 years of existence, the experience & knowledge we’ve acquired is dedicated solely to make your visit pleasant and unforgettable.
Property & Rooms
Our property consists of 3.23 acres of white sand, superbly located and with its own private beach. Our rooms are 16 exquisitely built wooden cabins of an attractive hexagonal design fitted with air conditioning, refrigerator, ceiling fan, coffee maker, private bath, hot & cold water, 1 queen or 2 double beds; maximum occupancy is of 4 persons per cabin.
- Scuba Diving & Diving Certification Courses
- Fishing Expeditions
- Island Tours by Land or Sea
- Visits to Roatán´s Museum & Marine Institute
- Snorkeling or Scuba Diving with Dolphins
- Horseback Riding
- Kayak Rentals
- Bicycle, Car & Motorcycle Rentals
- White Water River Rafting Trips
- Jungle Trips
- Excursions to famous Mayan Ruins of Copan in Mainland Honduras
- Paddle Boarding